Junior Participant Accommodation Booking @ Prince George's Park Residences (PGPR)
Dear participant, registration for room booking has closed.
Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and room reservation.
Terms & Conditions
Before you proceed to book the accommodation, please get ready the following information/ documents:
(i) Confirmation ID (from competition registration)
(ii) Email Address (same email used for competition registration form)
(iii) Team members' particulars
- Educational institution
- Passport number
- Flight details^ (if available)
- Next of kin details, in case of emergency (name, telephone, relationship)
^ Flight details must be provided to the organiser no later than 14 May 2010 (Friday), for the arrangement of airport transfer. Subsequent changes must be updated to the organiser immediately, to avoid missing the transfer pick-up (non-refundable).
A scanned copy of a valid student card from an educational institution for each team member,
A letter from the educational institution to confirm the student status of the participants (letter to include names and passport numbers of each student)^^^
(v) You are encouraged to sign up for a paypal account prior to your registration as payment will be deducted from your paypal account.
^^^ All participants booked under the Junior Accommodation Package must currently be a student from any educational institution. Scanned copies of valid student cards must be submitted to the organisers, failing which their room rate will be adjusted to the prevailing Adult Rate.
2. Room Provision
Junior Accommodation Package is priced at SGD 360 for duration of stay from 18-25 June 2010.
*Inclusive of a deposit of SGD 50 per room
Adult Accommodation Package is priced at SGD 460 for duration of stay from 18-25 June 2010.
*Inclusive of a deposit of SGD 50 per room
- Package is valid for single occupancy only.
- Room reservation is only available for Junior participants who are qualified and fully registered.
- Reservation must be made through the team mentor. We do not accept any booking from individual Junior team member or from non-registered persons.
- Rooms will be reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. There shall be no selecting of rooms and/or switching of rooms upon room allocation.
- Once all the rooms are reserved, the online reservation system for juniors will be closed.
3.1 Check-In Procedure
- The duration of stay is strictly from 18 - 25 June 2010. We are unable to accommodate to any customized request for extending or shortening of stay.
- The official check-in time is from 18 June, 2pm onwards. For check-in after official hours, please proceed to our 24 hours Operational Room.
- An indemnity form must be signed upon check-in.
- Flight details must be provided to the organiser no later than 14 May 2010, Friday for the arrangement of airport transfer. Subsequent changes must be updated to the organiser immediately, to avoid missing the transfer pick-up (non-refundable).
- Any changes in itinerary should be conveyed to the organiser latest by 72 hours before the event i.e. 15 June 2010. Cancellation policy applies.
3.2 Check-Out Procedure
- The official check-out time is by 25 June, 12pm or before. All guests need to check-out by the stipulated date and time.
- At check-out, please ensure you have all your belongings with you. PGPR and/or the organisers will not be responsible for lost of items at any time.
- All transponders and keys issued must be returned. Penalty charge for loss/ damage of transponder is at SGD 40.00**.
4. Cancellation & Payment Policy
- All payment will be charged in Singapore Dollars. Rooms are guaranteed only with the completion of full valid credit card details.
- In the event the reservation is cancelled after 30 April 2010 (Friday), there will be a cancellation charge of the entire duration booked, based on the package booked.
- In the event there is a no-show or late check-in of guest, the guest is liable to be charged for the full booking value.
- Any un-utilised room nights, services and/or items with the package are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- In the case of a dispute, the organiser's decision shall be final.
5. Terms & Conditions
Please read and understand the accommodation policy before applying.
Only the first application submitted will be processed. Please complete all fields and ensure the details are accurate before submission, as amendments cannot be made after submission. Incomplete applications may not be processed hence please ensure you have the necessary documents before starting on the application.
For enquiries concerning Junior Accommodation Booking, please email us at email@example.com or contact Ms Wendy Teo at +65 6481 2141.
** All rates quoted, except room accommodation, are subjected to the prevailing 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).