Getting to Prince George's Park Residences (PGPR)
Taxi service in Singapore is plentiful, convenient, and reasonably priced. Just flag down a taxi and ask to be driven to 27 Prince George's Park Road Singapore 118425. PGPR is located right next to The National University of Singapore (NUS). Most taxi drivers are familiar with getting to NUS.
Taxis are metered and fares start from SGD 2.40. The taxi bays are just outside the Arrival Hall. Fares to campus are approximately SGD 20. The following surcharge will be added on top of the SGD 20:
- S$3.00 - S$5.00 for trips originating at the airport
- Additional 50% of the fare shown on the meter for travel between midnight and 6 a.m
A list of possible additional surcharges can be found posted in the taxis. Tipping is not expected. Most taxi drivers speak English and Mandarin.
Detailed Directions to PGPR:
- Inform the taxi driver to go on to the AYE (Ayer Rajah Expressway) and turn off at Exit 8.
- Turn left into South Buona Vista Road.
- Turn right into Kent Ridge Road and take the first left turn to PGPR.
A map showing the route and PGPR is attached below.
If you are traveling to Singapore by bus or by train, taxis are available at the bus stations and railway station. For your convenience you may wish to contact the taxi service below for advance bookings.
NTUC Comfort & City Cab
+65 6552 1111
+65 6363 6888
+65 6369 0111
+65 6555 3333